Frequently Asked Questions
How can I conclude the contract?
- If you are interested in an apartment or room, we will send you a rental form.
Please fill out this form completely with all information as stated in your passport, including your complete address, as well as email address and mobile number.
- Then we will send you a contract, which you then please sign and send back to us. Your room is then reserved for you and we look forward to your arrival.
How can I pay?
- A monthly invoice will be created for you, which must be paid by the 5th of the month. In case you just arrived it will take a few days before your bank account is available. We are aware of this situation and will give you enough time to settle the first bill. That isn’t a problem for us.
- From Frankfurt airport by train approx. 4:30 hours, from Düsseldorf / Cologne airport by train approx. 1:30 hours
- From Dortmund & Paderborn airport approx. 1 hour
- From Bad Sassendorf train station: approx. 15 minutes on foot
- From Soest train station: Bus connection line R 81 or R 49. Please get off the bus at the Bad Sassendorf-Lohner Höhe stop (directly at Haus Böhm)
Where can I buy groceries?
- A short 5 minutes' walk away you are directly in the center of Bad Sassendorf. There you will find a supermarket (Rewe) as well as cafes, restaurants and smaller shops. You can also find pharmacies and doctors here. We also have supermarkets such as Aldi and Penny about a 15-minute walk away.
- With the bus you can reach the next bigger city Soest within 25 minutes. There you will find a large selection of shops for daily needs as well as drug stores, many supermarkets, mobile phone shops, etc.
How do I get to my FH / university?
- There is a bus stop right in front of the house. From there you can get to your university within 20 minutes.
Am I alone in the house?
- Many international students live in our house so you are not alone. You will quickly make new friends here.